- ABOUT US
- BOOK LISTS
- STORE UPDATES DURING COVID-19
- XPLORING MINDS
- STEVE'S BOOK REVIEWS
- STORY TIME AND PLAY TIME
- We support THE ME TOO MOVEMENT!
You are hereBack to top
Donation and Fundraising
32nd Avenue Books Toys & Gifts have the following rules when requesting donations and fundraising:
- Donations and Fundraising should be requested at least three months prior to the event.
- Donations are only granted to schools and nonprofit organizations related to education and/or the welfare of children.
- We must receive a letter on a letterhead from the requesting organization with the name and phone number of the person in charge of the event. This letter should be accompanied by a current 501 Tax Exempt Status Certificate and sent to:
32nd Avenue Books Toys & Gifts
3633 W. 32nd Avenue
Denver CO 80211
(Please no in-person requests)
-There is preference for organizations that operate in Denver, and are geographically close to the store.
-Donations are granted from February 1st to October 31st each year.
Purchasing at 32nd Avenue Books Toys & Gifts Bookstore can generate major revenue for your cause. Whether you need to plan a quick event or an annual fundraiser, we are here to help. Contact us for details.
We appreciate your support and your efforts to make the world a better place for children.